[IAEP] Sugar Labs 2010-2011 Election Information
luke at sugarlabs.org
Sat Oct 30 13:10:13 EDT 2010
Sorry for the confusion regarding the 2010-2011 elections. We all could
have done a better job promoting it. For that reason, I'm adjusting the
election schedule as follows:
* 2010-11-01 23:59 EDT: Candidate list closed. (per SLOB motion)
* 2010-11-10 23:59 EST: Deadline for applications for membership.
Applications after this date will not be processed before the election.
* 2010-11-13: All valid 2010-2011 applications processed.
* 2010-11-14 17:00 EST: Ballots sent by email, start of voting period.
* 2010-11-28 17:00 EST: Voting period ends.
I'll send out additional emails as we near each of the deadlines.
If you haven't yet applied for membership in Sugar Labs, please do so.
If you're wondering whether you meet the requirements, if you're
regularly reading mailing list or have discussed Sugar in IRC, you
Follow the instructions on the wiki before the deadline to ensure
your vote is counted!
If you have any questions about the process, feel free to contact me.
Membership and Elections Committee
✉: luke at sugarlabs.org
I: lfaraone on irc.freenode.net
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the IAEP