[IAEP] OpenEd Conference / Mozilla Drumbeat Festival

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 27 18:14:18 EDT 2010

Am 27.10.2010 19:03, schrieb Werner Westermann:
> Hello to all.
>
> Any Sugar advocates attending any of these events?
>
> http://openedconference.org/2010/
> http://www.drumbeat.org/festival
>
> Best wishes,
>
> werner
>
> Sugar Labs Chile

Hi Werner,

I was planning on going and was even awarded a travel scholarship by
Mozilla but then had to cancel due to a scheduling conflict:-(

Are you or anyone else from Sugar Labs Chile going?

The one other person from the OLPC / Sugar community that I know was
also applying to go there is Raul from ParaguayEduca fame (in CC).

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer