[IAEP] OpenEd Conference / Mozilla Drumbeat Festival

Werner Westermann wernerio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:06:49 EDT 2010

Sorry the delay, we've held our Moodle Moot (Moodle chilean users anual
gathering: moodlemoot.cl) that has kept me very occupied.

Great news!!  Looking forward to meeting you.  The Drumbeat is a very
flexible space to show Sugar's potential, there's a lot of activities.  I
was planning to propose some kind of a workshop or lightning talk, but time
has not been on my side.  Any ideas?  I will also bring an XO-1.

At OpenEd, I will be presenting "Sugarizing" Teachers: ICT empowerment
through OERs", an initiative that builds open lesson plans on the
Wikieducator platform to integrate Sugar to curricular objectives on day 2
in the afternoon.

See you soon, regards,

werner