[IAEP] Ideas

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Oct 21 12:13:04 EDT 2010

Kellie,

If I understand what you mean by word sorts (a list of words/pictures/sounds
that kids would 'sort' into sets based on specific sounds) this would be
trivial to implement in Etoys.  If you send me a sample I can put together a
sample Etoy project and show how a teacher could easily modify it to
incorporate whatever words/pictures/sounds they want.

Stephen