[IAEP] Ideas

Kellie Doty kd152505 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:33:48 EDT 2010

Patricia,

I would love to see a program for doing word sorts similar to those
described in the book Words Their Way.  Having sorts categorized by reading
stage & vowel pattern would be a huge help for English/reading teachers.

Kellie

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Patricia Curtis
<patricia.curtis at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All
>      I am a developer , and i am looking to start a new OLPC activity, and
> i would like some ideas of what is *needed *on the OLPC,  rather me
> spending time writing than just another activity that few would use.
>
> Thanks
>
> Trish

Kellie M. Doty
Harvard Graduate School of Education