[IAEP] Ideas

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 15:23:30 EDT 2010

Sugar on a Mac for Dummies.

An easy to follow procedure to use the activities that come installed in the XOs distributed in Uruguay for those with no access to a XO.

It has to be tested before any announcement or publication.

The instructions have to be suitable for dummies like me.

If it works with some exceptions like no sound or no saving files,  tell that outright before the user invests any time or effort.

Carlos Rabassa