[IAEP] [SLOBs] Discussion minutes from this week, 2010/06/25

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Jun 25 13:31:32 EDT 2010

We didn't have a SLOBs meeting today officially, because of non-quorum,
but some of us were in-channel and got through the agenda as best we could.

The full log is up at
http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.log.20100625_1103.html.
I've added the log to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes#Past_meetings and
noted that it wasn't an official SLOBs one.

Here's what we covered:

1. F11+0.88+XO-1.* as a SL project -
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2010-June/011241.html

2. Ooo4Kids logo display request -
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2010-June/011240.html

3. TM usage applications -
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2010-June/011237.html

Since all three of these are continuing discussions, and we'll be
continuing those discussions on-list, I've linked to those discussion
threads from the agenda for next week,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes#Next_meeting.

The other two things on the list for next week are "Review of RM search"
and "Motion and possible vote on Sugar certification," - I am not sure
what the latter means, so clarification would be great, what's the
motion we're looking at?

It feels good to have this stuff move forward.

Question for all Sugar folks: what do *YOU* think the most pressing
problems in our community are? Because that's what SLOBs should be
addressing.

--Mel

PS: I'll blog this in a moment.