[IAEP] [SLOBs] Trademark applications from Local Labs

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Jun 25 11:03:32 EDT 2010

I'm writing this from the "SLOBs agenda time," where Tomeu and I (and
anyone else who joins us) are following the suggestion of pushing these
discussions to list so we can make these decisions asynchronously.

We have trademark usage applications from the following places:

     * Colombia
     * Paraguay Educa
     * Argentina
     * Chile
     * Peru
     * DC

My primary concern is that we don't actually have the applications
themselves handy (or at least I couldn't find them). Other than the
names of countries on this list, I know nothing else about who's
applying for what and why. We can't vote on a motion for an application
we don't have. :)

I would like to be able to quickly pass motions to approve specific
individual applications for usage. Can folks please help us find these
applications so we may +1 them?

--Mel