[IAEP] Apple Eases Restrictions On iPhone Developers

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Jun 13 23:07:21 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Alan Kay <alan.nemo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 2. Now as to your first question. Let me ask if it is really incumbent on
> me to supply a reading list about one of the most important and influential
> set of technological inventions of all time?

No, but thanks for doing so anyway :)

Why wouldn't people be curious enough (and use one of these technological
> inventions -- the Internet --this is why we invented it!) to find out what
> happened, by whom, how and why?

I am curious, its just that with four kids, and other responsibilities my
main problem is limited time.  Having someone who has thought deeply about
these subjects provide guideposts and suggestions about the questions I
should be thinking about can make me more productive. Your time and thoughts
and GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,
Stephen