[IAEP] [SLOBS] budgets

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:54:58 EST 2010

At the last oversight board meeting
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2010-01-08)
we had a brief discussion of our modest budget. We'll be continuing
that discussion at this week's meeting (Friday at 16UTC, 11EST). In
preparation for that discussion, I am requesting that team leaders
prepare proposals for any anticipated expenses they anticipate for
2010. For example, the Infrastructure Team has proposed the purchase
of a new server. While we have limited funds, getting input regarding
needs would help us to identify areas where we can concentrate our
fund-raising efforts.

regards.

-walter

--