[IAEP] Need Live CD to take to Argentina

Gustavo Ibarra ibarrags at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:04:38 EST 2010

Hello, sorry I am answering so late

Cary, I live in Junin, a city 260 km far from Buenos Aires.January is quite
complecated for me, at work first and because of my holidays as well, so I
am afraid I will not be able to travel to Buenos Aires

With the group we have not arranged any meeting during January

So if you think it is ok, we would contact persons at the school  where they
are planning to use Soa/Sugar to continue orking along the 2010 Gabriel
Tupac Condori sayay_tupac at yahoo.com.a is the responsable in tecnical support
at the school

--
Saludos,