[IAEP] [[Licensing]] page

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Jan 1 14:06:42 EST 2010

I couldn't find a page on licensing, but since our trademark policies
will need to refer to them, I made a stub page at the logical location
referring to the policy we came up with for aslo. (A more detailed
explanation and a traceback of the policy are on the page itself.)

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Licensing

It is not particularly eloquent, but it's a start - feel free to
edit/add/redirect/merge/move/complain as needed. Basically, I wanted to
have some quick reference to point to when people ask what SL's
licensing policies are.

--Mel