[IAEP] Finally trying Sugar

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:04:37 EST 2010

Hi Marilyn,

Where are you in TX?  You might be interested in what the
New Tech High is doing with Sugar and an OLPC Contributors
Program project in Coppell TX (near DFW).  Here is a link
to their website:

http://newtechcoppell.org/New_Tech/Home.html

Be sure to check their blog. A copy of their Contributors Program
application is also in the site.

Caryl (retired teacher/OLPC-SugarLabs Support Volunteer)