[IAEP] Fundraising for international deployments

David Han dshan at bu.edu
Fri Feb 26 13:13:44 EST 2010

Hi - I'm David Han.

I'm a student at Boston University. This summer, Anurag Goel (BU Engineering
2012) and I are running a Sugar on a Stick deployment in Delhi, India.

I know that some of you are also planning XO/Sugar deployments abroad. I'm
sure those of you who have done a XO/Sugar deployment abroad that
fundraising is not easy.

I think we can all help each other fund our deployments. I would like to get
in touch with everyone who is planning a deployment this year.

To start off, does anyone have any tips to for us to fund our deployment in
India?

Yours,
David
dshan at bu.edu