[IAEP] Drama / Theater in Sugar?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Feb 26 11:55:12 EST 2010

Hello James,
Thank you for your quick response.
I have been navigating thru ASLO <http://activities.sugarlabs.org/>
<http://activities.sugarlabs.org/>looking for something I could use or
maybe base upon for building a play-reading
activity, one that could be used perhaps to tell
a story or sort of like a teleprompter,
a help of memory, a more rich presentation
than what could be achieved by displaying an
e-Text...

The closest thing I could find is perhaps
to try and adapt and develop something
on top of the excellent RenPy visual Novel
Engine:
http://www.renpy.org/wiki/renpy/Home_Page

I'm thinking also of authoring capabilities
for instance for cultural rescue (of native
language, stories)...

What do you think? Anybody on the
list have similar ideas?

Cheers!