[IAEP] Finally trying Sugar

marilyn at ourdyslexicchildren.org marilyn at ourdyslexicchildren.org
Thu Feb 25 14:44:19 EST 2010

Hi there!

Thanks to you all for your hard work. I am a high school
tech teacher in Texas. I wasn't able to figure out how to put Sugar on a
USB drive, but was able to burn it to a CD. Now I have made copies for all
of my students (115) plus a classroom set. We are going to play with it in
class for the next couple of weeks. The students who have tried it already
and my own children (8 & 10) are very excited about it.

Creativity and
collaboration. Wow. Hopefully we can explore all of the features.

Marilyn
:)