[IAEP] Math on Web

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:28:11 EST 2010

On Wednesday 24 February 2010 10:52:16 am Edward Cherlin wrote:
>Anybody know about this? I wonder whether he would be willing to let
>us adapt his materials to laptops.
>http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north_america/jan-june10/khan_02-22.html
Khan does state that he plans to tie up with others to scale his operations.

Notice the comment by students at around 3:26s - "The teachers are good but
... it lets us learn at our own pace ... pause, rewind ...". I heard this
sentiment echoed by many students.

I believe this ability to pace one's learning along with the 10min capsule
structure may help us solve the scalability problem in education.

Subbu