[IAEP] Math on Web

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:41:50 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody know about this? I wonder whether he would be willing to let
> us adapt his materials to laptops.

Good idea!  What ideas do you have about how we would adopt it?

We could start by asking him if he would make them CC license. I'm traveling
to the Bay Area next month. If we can get some good ideas I'm happy to maybe
team up with Cherry take him out to coffee and ask.

Caroline

> http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north_america/jan-june10/khan_02-22.html
> Feb. 22, 2010
> Math Wiz Adds Web Tools to Take Education to New Limits
>
> --
> Edward Mokurai (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) Cherlin
> http://www.earthtreasury.org/

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com