[IAEP] Hi everybody

Franco castro fcastro86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:24:00 EST 2010

Hello, I'll introduce myself, I'm from México, I came to study English in
Boston, In my country I use to work as a sysadmin (http, subversion, mailing
lists, hosting, etc) I had been here in Boston for a couple of months, and
basically in looking to help in any kind of project related to TI and what
better than Linux, my English is limited, but I think I have a good Linux
level, at least enough to help.

Caroline and Anurag had been very kind they talk me about this project, I'm
reading everything about sugar, and SoaS, and please, let me know how can I
support :)