[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Certification in Uruguay

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:02:15 EST 2010

Bernie, SLOBs,

another issue on the table someone else mentioned is about Sugar / Sugar
Labs proactively develop some such a program for encouraging Sugar-ed
doings.  Probably y'all know how important is any sort of paper or
"official" (letterhead, signatures, seals, the more the better)
recognition over there.  I know that is not the way of the FLOSS, but
since we have to live this split reality, we might as well do it.

I'm not in the SLOB list so maybe someone reroute if you think this
makes sense.

on a lighter note:
Even the Cub Scouts in the US now have some sort of badge for
computer/gaming stuff...