[IAEP] Sugar Certification in Uruguay

Outofindia outofindia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:19:14 EST 2010

In India we have been conducting programmes for teachers which we have
called Teachers Training in the  "Sugar Learning Platform" and going forward
we would like to work with a B.Ed. college in Goa to offer certification
courses at two levels.
One as a base facilitator level and the other at more of an expert level.

These have been free and no one has been charged for any of these.

I have recently retired and am not directly involved but interested as a
volunteer and still do help projects that I have been involved in starting.

Would appreciate any guidance so that we don't violate any trademarks.

REF: sugar labs should lead any sugar certification that is offered and
called that way

That would be helpful for us so that we don't reinvent anything or come up
with a syllabus.

Thanks

Regards

Harriet Vidyasagar