[IAEP] ... a few questions...

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:15:39 EDT 2010

Hi Caryl,
When we did the teacher training used a modified Soas image with Sugar and
Gnome, similar to the software they will be using in their XOs.
You can use SoaS in spanish, only must change the language in the control
panel. Have you tried this?
There are a few pages in the wiki in spanish. Jennifer Martino has been
working in it lately .
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/P+F
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Recursos_en_espanol

Gonzalo