[IAEP] [support-gang] OLPC-SF Community Summit Oct 22-24 -- highlighting Sugar Labs / Realness

Caryl Bigenho caryl at laptop.org
Thu Aug 5 14:44:48 EDT 2010

Hi.... For those of you who would like to attend the OLPC-SF Community Summit in San Francisco in October (see below for more info) here is the link to the Southwest Airlines site with their current sale.  Thursday is the last day to book.  Not all airports are included in the sale... for example, LAX is, but nearby BUR (Burbank) is not.  If they have a sale fare anywhere near you, it is worth going a little further to take advantage of it.  (Example I bought tickets for SFO-LAX in early Dec for $59 each.  BUR would have been closer to home but $135-165 each).
Wish I could go.... but I will be out of state that weekend. Alas!Caryl