[IAEP] Cover Layouts for "An E-book Revolution: Reading and Leading with One Laptop Per Child"

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Fri Aug 6 15:27:18 EDT 2010

[apologies if this is duplicate post - ]

Greetings!

Attached are four layouts for James Simmon's book "An E-book Revolution:
Reading and Leading with One Laptop Per Child" (Formerly "Reading and
Leading with Sugar") by artist Oceana Rain Fields. I am posting this on
her behalf -

We are in the process of selecting licenses for the images, hence the
"License Pending" mark on the works.

Our goal with this design is to enhance the look of the traditional
FLOSS Manual covers by introducing a wider variety of visual styles,
while still maintaining the look and feel of the FM covers.

We are eager for feedback from the FM and IAEP communities! (One known
change is that we need to add the title of the book cover to the spine).

Best regards,

Rebecca Malamud