[IAEP] OLPC-SF Community Summit Oct 22-24 -- highlighting Sugar Labs / Realness

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:40:44 EDT 2010

Alas!  There were several weekends under consideration.  This is the only one I couldn't make. I will be traveling out of state that whole week.   I really wish I could be there.
For those of you that can attend, Southwest Airlines has a bargain fare sale going on right now (until Aug 5), so you might be able to get a good deal.  Example... LAX-SFO is only $59 plus tax.
Caryl