[IAEP] Fwd: [FM Discuss] "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" in Spanish

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:22:52 EDT 2010

John Curwood has set up MYOSA for translation into Spanish.  I've
created an account on the translation site to check everything out,
and contrary to what I thought it is NOT a copy of the original book.
Instead you can click on a "translate" link for each chapter and it
shows you the original and the translated version side by side.  You
can also use an "edit" link which only shows the translated text.

I don't speak Spanish so I won't be much help with the translation
itself, but I'll try to make myself useful dealing with technical
matters and answering questions on the original text.  I've also
subscribed to the book so I'll be notified when anyone updates the
book.

Again, in addition to registering at the site I'd recommend that you
join the "discuss" mailing list for the site and monitor it.

James Simmons