[IAEP] [SoaS] [support-gang] SoaS on What Machines?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:28:55 EDT 2010

One further observation Caryl, you may want to consider a netbook with
an SD Card slot. I have found that SoaS on SD Card is a good way to
avoid a protruding stick ready to be snapped off. Of course, as it is
smaller, it is also easier to lose and requires a case, so your call.

The Acer Aspire One 532h can read several card types:
http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/netbook/2010/Acer/Aspire/AspireOneAO532h/AspireOneAO532hsp2.shtml

Sean