[IAEP] Test ballot complete. Feedback

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 29 19:02:22 EDT 2009

I would like to announce the completion of the Sugar Labs Test Election.

Know issues:
The election server is very overloaded.  It was not uncommon for the
server to take a minute or more to process a a submission.  As far as
I can tell everyones vote was processed.  Please keep track of your
'token' so you can verify that you vote has been processed correctly.

The test election was mis-configured to run until October 28 instead
of September 28.  I will verify that the SLOBs election is configured
correctly.

Incorrect email on membership roster.  I received one notice that
someone did not receive a voter token.  I will verify their name
against the membership log and update the email roster list as
necessary.

Does anyone else have feedback on the test election?  Please submit
that feedback to this list or to me personally.

David Farning
SLOBs election 2009-2010 referee