[IAEP] SOAS Write problem

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:27:48 EDT 2009

Hamilton,

Here's what ended up working:
1. I removed Write using rpm, as you indicated.
2. I downloaded Write 63 from the Sugar wiki site.
3. I restarted the machine.
4. Write 63 started like it should have.

So, I have a solution to my deployment if need be.

Can someone update me on whether a new build is happening, and, if so, when?

Thanks everyone.

Gerald