[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:58:45 EDT 2009

In my view, the mailing list should be called "SoaS-Fedora". That's
the specific project the mailing list is intended to support, and we
haven't reached consensus that "Sugar on a Stick" should always refer
to the Fedora liveUSB project. Although that's clearly the case today
and for the forseeable future, as stated previously I think the
moniker should be used for the best liveUSB Sugar available, should an
easier to load-install-configure-troubleshoot alternate present
itself.

Sean.