[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:30:45 EDT 2009

There's a lot going on in this thread, so here is my attempt to
summarize discussions so far. If I've missed or misstated anything, my
apologies - and it's a wiki, so go fix it. ;-)

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_on_a_Stick

By my count, there are 4 things we need to decide on and then execute
in order to wrap up this conversation. Some are already in progress.

    * 4.1 Make a SoaS mailing list
    * 4.2 Formalize a SoaS development team
    * 4.3 Determine what "Sugar on a Stick" refers to
    * 4.4 Determine what "the code Sebastian is working on" is called

Only the third one has a clear owner (SLOBs) and can be decided at
this time (the 4th seems to depend on the answer to the 3rd). How can
we move these forward - and are there any other blocker decisions that
aren't listed here?

--Mel, the human ticket tracker