[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:29:26 EDT 2009

With all due respect, I see this is a great idea, but a little late and
a sort of unfunded mandate, uh?

This should and should have been funded with G1G1 money at the very
least, or even with some desperate fundraising.  Such a group doing such
a vital thing will not happen "for free" unless there is clear and
consistent support for the idea from up high, and you and I know very
well that "teacher and classroom experience" are seen up in the clouds
as a minor issue at best, as a nuisance often.

I like it you read my blog, and I certainly hope this does come to pass
as you word it, for I believe real success will not happen until this is
well taken care of and becomes central to "the mission".

Thanks!

Yama
BTW, the OLPCorps list?