[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] 2 idea's to train people dyslexia

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Sep 16 03:56:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 09:34 +0200, Marten Vijn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not a dyslexia expert, maybe a bit more that average.
>
> idea 1
> Today I read in a newspaper that it helps people
> to let them hear what they (words not the characters).
__________________________^ type*

*Actually I do knwo a lot about dyslexia, like that is really annoying
not being capable to write normal emails without make errors.
No patches seem to be availible.

Training young kids _in time_ prevents a lot frustration, dropouts from
school and waste of very creative talented kids.

My son would have a > 50% change of being born with it too. So having
having a good educational toolset seems important.

cheers
Marten

--
Marten Vijn