[IAEP] zeitgeist and sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 10 15:47:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

as you may know, TIS innovation park is hosting in November the
FreeSoftwareWeek which will include Zeitgeist and Sugar hackfests.

Users of Sugar have been using something not too different from
Zeitgeist for some years now and some people think that Zeitgeist
could benefit from our experience, and Sugar could benefit from using
parts of Zeitgeist at some point in the future.

Thus I'm proposing that we reserve some hours near the start of the
event to exchange ideas and perhaps find ways to work together. How
does it sound?

Regards,

Tomeu

http://www.freesoftwareweek.org/