[IAEP] Help activity was Re: deployment team meeting?

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:06:57 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am very interested in the help activity but falling behind. Is there a
wiki page or better yet a LaunchPad Blueprint where we can collaborate and I
can catch up on the current status?

I wrote one after the Paris Camp but Its not clear that its been updated to
reflect this conversation.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Help

Thanks!
Caroline