[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick v2 Release Naming

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:09:29 EDT 2009

Somebody has been watching too many Windows commercials... :-)
> environment which could be as basic as showing the interface with
> rollover balloons, or as complex as actually processing data.

anyway, from a marketing perspective, I respect and agree that some
"secret" around the name might be a good idea, though it loses the fun
of dissecting such an issue to death...

"Azucar" was very well received in Latin America, where one of our
artists, Celia Cruz, has a most characteristic way to pronounce it that
the whole continent loves to mimic