[IAEP] Walter's visit

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:12:18 EDT 2009

interesting conversation about programming
languages and how students use the tools
provided...

But sure wish Walter/ Nick would visit DC
and stop by OLPCLearningClub users group
meeting or the last ClassActs book sprint
on their visit/ PR / sales tour of Congress...

DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)