[IAEP] The Guardian: PlayPower: 1980s computing for the 21st century

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:24:46 EST 2009

Elonex One clones are available right now for about $75 USD in
quantities over 100.  They were released original well after the XO 1,
and have about similar hardware.  Originally they sold for about $300.

The XO seems to be about the only one defying Moore's :-)

While the (heavily subsidized) pricepoint of $200 was totally amazing
in 2007, right now it is rather unimpressive