No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

Microsoft is evil and OLPC bowed to their pressure and abandoned their
principles. This, I think can have much less impact that if people
learned that they can help us so more children have a great learning
experience with free software.

So I wouldn't ask FSF to stop bashing MS, I would ask them to
publicize those projects that can have a big impact on their mission.

Regards,

Tomeu

--=20
=ABSugar Labs is anyone who participates in improving and using Sugar.
What Sugar Labs does is determined by the participants.=BB - David
Farning