[IAEP] activities-devel.sugarlabs.org rebase

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 24 19:55:42 EDT 2009

The rebasing of activites-devel.sl.o is done.
http://activities-devel.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/  If you look
around, many of the strings have been replaced with variables such
header_main_header.  These are upstream changes to help abstract AMO
for other projects such as Sugar.

If you want to hack on it, please use the slo-activites project at
git.sugarlabs.org.

I'll push the rebase to testing this evening.

It will be a couple of week before the rebase will be ready for
production.  Until then, I think we should focus bug fixes on
production and add all new features to devel and testing.

david