[IAEP] "Flor de Ceibo" project

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:03:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

The public university of Uruguay, Universidad de la República, is
carrying out a project of support and observation of Plan Ceibal. Last
semester, around 250 students visited schools around the country and
implemented different activities with children, teachers and families
around the XO.

The experience is narrated in a 100-page report in Spanish which can
be found at:

http://www.flordeceibo.edu.uy

I managed to translate the executive summary which I'm sending as an
attachment. It describes strengths, weaknesses, demands and
suggestions. I thought you may be interested in reading it.

Best regards,

Gabriel