[IAEP] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:20:50 EDT 2009

:D

It's a good warning about being too "design" and not enough "content"

Most journalists I know (and myself when I was a journalist and also
later working with PJ at Groklaw) are in a big hurrry to find the
information they need: they want the homepage, a link there for press
or investor relations, and one additional click to find the day's
press releases as well as previous ones.

If they get lost in the wiki (and the previous location of press
releases *was* rather obscure), they will only need 1 additional click
to find the homepage which has the press page link.

thanks

Sean