[IAEP] New sugarlabs website

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:17:13 EDT 2009

OK many thanks Bernie

The wiki is indeed confusing for the casual visitor and we do need to
work on usability, but the priority this week is the release which
will drive traffic (hopefully massive) to the site. While browsing,
visitors need to be able to find the homepage without going into their
address bar and adding "www."

The problem is not visitors seeing the wiki, it's visitors exploring
the wiki and then finding no way back to the homepage. IT minded folk
will notice the difference, but teachers, parents, journalists etc.
will only remark that "on the Sugar Labs site I couldn't find the
homepage after looking for a download".

thanks

Sean