[IAEP] inaugural Education Team meeting

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:36:41 EST 2009

We'll be having an Education Team meeting on Friday, 6 March, at 15
UTC (10 EST) on irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting

Agenda:

1. Introduce ourselves (If you cannot attend the meeting but would
like to be introduced to the group, please send me an email)

2. Discuss the mission of the Education Team (See the strawman at
http://sugarlabs.org/go/EducationTeam#Mission)

3. Design a survey for the teachers attending a Sugar workshop in
Uruguay (We have a short window of opportunity to get feedback from
600 teachers who have been using Sugar in their classrooms for 1
year.)

4. Decide on a regular meeting time (If you cannot attend, please
suggest times that would work better for you.)

Please contact me in advance regarding other pressing topics.

Hope to see you there.

regards.

-walter
--