[IAEP] inaugural Education Team meeting

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:42:20 EST 2009

The 'short window' in item 3 refers to the development release schedule for
the major distributions.

The survey will seek to recruit ideas of Sugar software developments needed
to better support their mission, along with deployment representatives to
help communicate those needs to the  systems design & support communities.

interesting, and the exercise may help demonstrate the  value of
participating in a closer collaboration with the designers & developers.