[IAEP] sugar goals

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Mar 4 15:33:48 EST 2009

Hi,

most or all of us have in our minds an idea of what Sugar should be in
a time frame longer than one six-month release. After reading about
what the GNOME guys are discussing these days [0] I wonder if wouldn't
help to create a sense of direction and unity of purpose if we made
explicit these ideas.

So what about creating a page in the wiki with a set of goals to be
achieved in from half to a couple of years? Perhaps could be
categorized as in Educational, Technical, Organizational, etc?

[0] http://live.gnome.org/action/login/GnomeGoals

Regards,

Tomeu