[IAEP] Fwd: IEEE Education Society: Call For Editorial Board members...

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 04:59:28 EDT 2009

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IEEE E-Notice <owner-ieee-e-notice at ieee.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Subject: IEEE Education Society: Call For Editorial Board members...
To: echerlin at gmail.com

IEEE Education Society members,

**Note: all inquiries in regard to this notice should be
sent to Matt Ohland (ohland at purdue.edu).

The IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies (IEEE TLT)
is a new archival quality journal jointly published by the
IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE Education Society. More
information about the journal is available at:

                http://www.computer.org/tlt

To handle an increasing volume of submissions, IEEE TLT
plans to extend its editorial board and solicits
applications from academics and professionals who are
interested to serve. Applications are sought from experts
in a range of innovative learning technologies including,
but not limited to:

* Innovative online learning systems
* Intelligent tutors
* Educational software applications and games
* Simulation systems for education and training
* Collaborative learning tools
* Devices and interfaces for learning
* Interactive techniques for learning
* Personalized and adaptive learning systems
* Tools for formative and summative assessment
* Ontologies for learning systems
* Standards and web services that support learning
* Authoring tools for learning materials
* Computer support for peer tutoring
* Learning via discovery, field, and lab work
* Learning with mobile devices
* Social learning techniques
* Social networks and infrastructures for learning and
 knowledge sharing
* Creation and management of learning objects

Successful candidates should be established and recognized
experts in their field of research, as indicated by a
solid number of published papers on topic, high citation
rates (measured by ISI or Google Scholar), editorial and
reviewing experience, and other commonly accepted factors.

Please send an application letter by e-mail to Matt Ohland
(ohland at purdue.edu). The letters should include URL(s)
that provide access to your CV and a list of relevant
publications.