[IAEP] Reflections on giving a Sugar Demo

Laura Johns laura at penobscotschool.org
Sat Jun 27 09:31:14 EDT 2009

I wanted to thank Caroline and Walter for doing the presentation at
FOSSed.

Caroline was very generous with her time and we had many questions!
The level of remote support was very impressive. Despite some of the
roadblocks encountered during the presentation, I left the conference
with enough understanding and software to get a classroom using Sugar.

The demo done as we were trying to boot up was helpful. An orientation
prior to that would also have been helpful.

Laura Johns
Middle School Math&Science
Penobscot ME
laura at penobscotschool.org