[IAEP] Mac Woes

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jun 24 19:52:28 EDT 2009

On 25 Jun 2009, at 00:36, Caryl Bigenho wrote:

> Hi...
>
> OK, here's the "dumb question" for today.  I am sitting here in the
> wilds of MT with only a Mac and would like to create the latest
> Strawberry Soas for my Mac.

Hi. I haven't had a chance to try booting the Strawberry SoaS on my
MacBook Pro yet, (us Mac users hate and rarely need to reboot and
loose application state), but Strawberry works well for me under
VirtualBox if that's a reasonable, quick, compromise solution.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. happy to describe my basic VirtualBox steps in more detail, but
it is close to download .iso; run in VB; tell it to boot from a 'CD',
and point to the downloaded ISO file. Good for demo's and fast testing
only, as this quickie gives your no state between boots, though that
does mean you can mess around trying stuff with impunity.