[IAEP] linuxtag 2009

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jun 10 04:05:32 EDT 2009

On 06/09/2009 09:45 PM, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, David Farning wrote:
>
>> True to the type of response I have grown the expect (and greatly
>> appreaciate), Max basically said the more the merrier at FudCon.
>>
>> Lets see what sort of good things we can make happen.
>>
>> I'll let Max explain what he has to offer:)
>
> Thanks, David.
>
> Here's what I wrote to David privately:
>
> ===
>
> The short answer is "bring your people, and make use of our hackfest and
> BarCamp infrastructure.  Our house is your house."
>
> FUDCon is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  On Friday and Saturday, you
> need a LinuxTag ticket to get into FUDCon.  I should have enough
> e-tickets to cover 15 people for 2 days (30 etickets).
>
> Have folks sign up here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDConBerlin2009#BarCamp_and_Hackfests
>
> I probably don't have enough etickets to get people into LinuxTag on
> Wednesday and Thursday as well, which aren't official FUDCon days
> anyway.
>
> So in short, I can provide:
>           * Etickets on Fri and Sat for 15 people (85% sure of this)
>           * FUDCon infrstructure of participation (100% sure)
>           * Opportunity to interact with various Fedora folks (100% sure)
>
> ===
>
> How's this all sound?
>
> --Max

Awesome, thanks Max - does all sound great.

For the tickets. I have 12 tickets left for all-time Linuxtag. These are
for people helping at the Sugar Labs booth mostly.

Please drop me a line and I can send a ticket to your email address. Of
course - don't forget to take a shift in the schedule at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth
;)

Regards,
    Simon